How to access? "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Exclusions"
The Exclusion is an option that you will see during the setting of a channel. This option helps you define:
- the products from your catalogue that you don't want to send to the channel
- Or the products you want to delete from a channel.
You can either select these products using a condition
or using the performance criteria
Just like in the Rules panel
, with an "Exclusion" you can:
- Create exclusion rules and set an application period id needed.
- Check more details of your created exclusion rules with the advanced view.
- Duplicate/Deactivate/Delete your exclusions rules
- Rename your exclusion rule